JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Photography

Photography
not something that I am very good at - something that is a necessity if you have children - something my children become frustrated with - something that frustrates me - something that I am glad I do to document our lives.  

Morris always says only one more picture.  Often he even refuses to take pictures.  Sometimes I force him and sometimes it is not a battle I am willing to fight.  

The other day, Morris grabbed my camera, gasp, and wanted to take a few pictures.  I very gently instructed him while grimicing and praying that he wouldn't break my nice, new camera.  Only children do not like to share or have their things touched!!!

He took a few pictures, and I was surprised how they turned out.  Pretty cute for a  4-year-old  

Photography 101 with Morris - no editing

Before bed

Before work

Morris' new love... His Auburn sweat towel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment