On Thanksgiving day, we loaded up and headed to the country. Ha, not the country, just Jared's parents house. They live 10 miles outside of Gadsden. We giggle, because the boys call it the country. I guess compared to our "city" living it is the country.
As usual, we attempted to take a few pictures of the boys... always humorous! On certain days the picture taking is easy, on other days it is hard. I often wonder are they going to want all these pictures when they are off and grown. I know the answer is NO, but I keep snapping away.
After a few quick pictures and a short road trip, we were in the country and loving it. Morris has to wear his boots every time he goes to Pop and Grands. He thinks that him and Pop are going to do work. I tried to convince him that it was Thanksgiving and we were not working. Oh well, I lost the battle... boots and a nice outfit... it's a memory.
The boys loved playing: they mowed the grass, hoed the land, road the gator, watched the Macy's parade, and played with all Grand's toys, while filling their tummy with a delicious lunch.
Thursday was also a great Thanksgiving. Another day surrounded by family and love. A perfect end to two wonderful days.
| Thomas was so cute taking pictures. As soon as I would say cheese, he would get up. Morris just laughed and laughed. It made such cute pictures of Morris' natural smile. Oh, T... you are a mess! |
No comments:
Post a Comment