JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Parade


Thomas anticipating the start of the parade.  
The Christmas Parade in Gadsden is always the first Monday in December.  It is always a fun night, but this year was especially great.  

When I asked for a picture, this is what I got... oh boys!
The weather has been extremely warm in Alabama.  For the first of December we were having highs in the 70's.  I know that some people want it to be cold.  I say no cold weather! Yes, I want all the mosquito to die, but I don't care a thing about cold weather.  

I had my camera on the wrong setting for half the parade.  My pictures are interesting to say the least.  
Morris and Miller so excited about the night.
The warm night made for an excellent Christmas Parade.  The children were able to run around outside and have a great time without worrying about having 12 layers of clothes on.  The older boys: Charlie, Miller, and Morris had a great time.  Their eyes were glued to the parade until a street vendor strolled by.  Then, they all had to have light up swords.  The middle aged children: Giles, Helen, and Thomas, were all busy.  Busy walking/running around, busy climbing in and out of their stroller, busy being needy!  They also loved the parade, but needed lots more attention.  The baby of the group, Laney Claire, she slept through the entire thing: bands, race cars, horses, you name it, she was a peaceful baby.  

Helen, Charlie, Thomas, Morris, and Miller watching the firetrucks drive by.  
All in all, I would say the parade was a huge success.  The children had a great time.  The parents did minimal yelling and threatening.  The Christmas spirit was felt by all.   

Notice Miller and Charlie holding their light-up swords.  Oh how the swords have gotten Morris and Thomas in trouble at home.  

Sweet baby LC asleep in her stroller.  

The momma's with the middle aged children (Jennifer - Giles,  Amy - Thomas, Margaret - Helen, Claire )




No comments:

Post a Comment