JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Lighting a Path for Rudolph

One night last week we were bored.  I can't believe that I am using the word "bored" during the Christmas season.  I guess after so many nights of being rushed and running to different activities; sitting at home and being quiet seemed, boring.  


I quickly thought us up a plan.  I had seen a cute idea on the internet and I knew the boys would love it.  Jared was called and the plan was set into motion.  


Jared was to head to Lowe's and buy large bulb, colored, outdoor, Christmas lights.  Jared was in amazement.  He has never been allowed to buy colored lights, much less large bulb.  He proudly came home after work with the four requested boxes.  


We were up and going and the boys were excited.  All boys, Jared, Morris, and Thomas, couldn't wait to hear what we were up to.  I hustled the boys outside in full winter gear.  


We laid out the lights strand-by-strand neatly placing them on the ground.  We were making a path for Rudolph.  Rudolph and Santa needed to know where to park their sleigh when arriving at our house.  The boys were so excited.  

They loved laying out the lights and turning them on.  It really did make the Christmas spirit come alive at our house.  The boys are so proud of having "outside" lights and are confident that Santa will know where to park his sleigh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment