JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Saturday, December 31, 2011

If these walls could talk

As I write my last blog of 2011, I wonder what my walls would say if they could talk. I love that old saying. Our new house, 259, had one family that lived in it from 1968ish until we took ownership in 2011. The family before us had two children that grew up here, they moved on, and their parents lived out their finals days in this house. Our house is now a home again... filled with life, energy, joy, fussing, cooking, singing... everything that I could hope and dream for my family. If these walls could talk, I am sure they would have many a story to tell. I only hope the story they told about the Gladdens in Gadsden for 2011 would be the story of a joyful family. A family that loves each other, lives out every minute, and has the hope that tomorrow will always be a better day. 2011 was a great year for the Gladdens in Gadsden... I can't wait to hear what these walls will say in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment