Yummy, yummy in my tummy... For the past monthish Thomas has been eating baby food. With Morris I did everything as "the book" directed. Level one foods at six months, level two at seven-eight months, puffs at eight months, not to mention I made all the food... blah, blah, blah! With Thomas things are are little more free. We started just letting him eat food when I had time. I quickly realized that I needed to be a little more calculated if I wanted him to be a great eater like Morris. Thomas still has five soy formula bottles a day and only eats solid foods twice a day. Since we still don't have teeth, I am not willing to drop to four bottle feedings. We continue to be not a great sleeper and I don't want to give him any reason to not do his best at night. - At eight months Thomas loves eating: blueberry yogurt, all fruits, sweet potatoes, and sweet peas. We are also working on drinking from our sippy cup, cheers!



No comments:
Post a Comment