Jared and I were blessed to be able to serve a meal at Way of the Cross on a Friday night in November. Way of the Cross is a food ministry mission in Gadsden. - Once a month, Jared and I eat dinner with friends that we have known almost all of our lives. Instead of having dinner at someone's house in November, we decided to give back to our community. Each family is full of blessings and has so much to be thanksful for daily. We wanted to share all that we have with others. - Margaret organized everything from who would cook the chili, serve the drinks, run the food line, and even run the griddle for grilled cheese sandwiches. I can't tell you how blessed I was that night.
A local musician lead the crowd in old gospel hymns and we all sang along. The night not only reminded me of everything to be thankful for in my life, but, it reminded me that no matter what your circumstance God is always with you.
I hope that if you are in the area you take the time to cook and serve a meal at Way of the Cross.
Thank you:
John and Margaret
Wes and Jennifer
Kristin and Michael
Catherine and Ben
Casey and Claire
for a great reminder that our lives are full.
Francie is 2
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment