JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa Baby

Santa Baby... Hurry down the Chimney tonight... that's right! Jared and I are members of a group in Gadsden called the Santa Claus Society. Each man that is a member wears his "Santa" costume. Every year Jared dusts off his Santa suit and I get out a long, formal dress and off we go to celebrate the Christmas Season. The event is one of my favorite events of the year. 100+ men in a room dressed as Santa is tons of fun. This year was no different. We had a great time with wonderful friends (Claire, Alie, Holly, Kelly, Sara, and many more) before the dance. During the dance, we visited with lifelong friends, brought toys for Toys for Tots, and enjoyed ourselves until late into the evening. - I forgot to take pictures once at the dance with mom and dad and so many other of our friends/Santas. Oh well... there is always next year for more pictures. 2011 was a great year at The Santa Claus Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment