When I was pregnant with Morris, I never guessed December 26th would be such a special day. My due date with Morris wasn't until January 7th. When I went into labor late Christmas night, it was a huge surprise to everyone. With great excitement and nervousness, Jared and I headed to the hospital. The night and early morning seemed long waiting on Morris' arrival. Three years later, I can't imagine what life would be like without our Morris T. Quickly I can say that life would be boring. Morris most definitely keeps me on my toes. He's quick, witty, sharp tongued, quick to ignite, and quick to love. - We spent December 26th letting Morris celebrate his day to the fullest. He blew out his birthday candle at every meal. He received calls from Kaki, Bud, Grand, Pop, Miller, and Shelby wishing him a big three year old birthday! He ended the night with family, presents, and dinner. It's Great to be Three when you are Morris T!
No comments:
Post a Comment