I love
everything about Christmas. The way the lights twinkle on the tree... The matching pajamas that Morris and Thomas wear... Personalized wrapping paper... The music that fills the air... The joy in Thomas' first Chirstmas... I don't really know where to stop. There is tons of stress that goes along with having everything perfect, but no matter what Christmas truly is the most joyful time of year. - I've had time to sit back and reflect and Christmas may have been my favorite this year. - We didn't tell Morris that Santa was coming. He would have been up all night watching and waiting. Instead we decided to let the morning be a huge surprise for him and Thomas. And surprise it was... the children's eyes were huge at 5:30 am (our regular wake up time) as they explored the prizes Santa had left for them... I hope you enjoy a glimpse into our Christmas morning... Merry Christmas!
Just a few... so I'll remember when I am old:
Morris - bouncy house, chainsaw, mud puddle chuck, train towel, candy/candy/candy (your favorite food group), lion king, chair
Thomas - little people farm, train towel, book bag and lunchbox for MDO in the fall, chair
Jared - Jason Alden tickets
Amy - new bar stools and oil lamp









No comments:
Post a Comment