JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

A Very Merry Christmas... A Very Unique Christmas... A Very White Christmas... A Very Sick Christmas... Our Christmas was great... it was just a little different then expected. To start off, I was very sick with a virus all Christmas Eve and leading up to Christmas morning. Meaning that Jared and I hardly slept at all. Morris on the other hand slept great. When he got up at 6:30, everyone got up to see what Santa had brought. Morris had been very specific in asking for three things... a weed-eater, a blower, and a four-wheeler... anyone who asked Morris knew what he wanted. Jared and I were very lucky that Santa heard Morris' request. Morris woke up to find just what he had requested. I briefly got out of the bed to watch Morris open his Santa gifts, but I didn't touch anyone and refused to take Santa pictures. Morris and Jared played the morning way... weed-eating, blowing, and cruising the house. Mid-morning something beautiful started to happen outside our windows... a White Christmas. On the news they had casually mentioned that it might happen, but a White Christmas in Alabama is very abnormal. Little did we know, it would not only be a White Christmas, but our roofs are still laced with beautiful snow. We all put on our warm clothes and out into the snow we went to play. Morris blew our entire yard and insisted that Jared weed eat. We had a great time doing snow yard work and riding the four-wheeler. Although we stayed in our pajamas all day, we still had a great time. Morris loved every toy, every nick-nack in his stocking, and just the idea of Santa. Christmas through a child's eyes is a wonderful time of year... 2010 was a Christmas to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment