
Jared and I were so excited to travel to Atlanta for the day to watch the SEC Championship game. During the regular season we have tickets for everyone: Bud, Kaki, Jared, me, and Morris. Yet, for "special" games, we only qualify for two tickets. Bud and Kaki were sweet and agreed to babysit Morris and let Jared and I have a day of fun in Atlanta. The day started great. Our long time friends Kate and Jonathan Tang arrived in Atlanta early to setup a tailgate and secure parking spots. Well... we knew when we arrived Auburn would WIN, WIN WIN... Jonathan found parking spots that were located under the Auburn family billboard. If that is not a sign for victory, I do not know what is! We had a great time. We tailgated with all of Jonathan's FIGI friends and their wives. We knew most of them from college and had a great time. After standing in the freezing cold, we decided it was time to head to the Georgia Dome and warm up. Jared and I were prepared for the "hike" we had in the Dome. "Hike" you might ask in the Dome... Yes, we were on th

e top row of the upper deck! Read it again if you need to... Top Row of the Upper Deck!!! I am 21 weeks pregnant, definitely showing, and up the rows and rows of stairs we went. I tried not to complain because our seats cost us $80 a piece while many of our friends were only a few rows below us and had paid upwards of $350 a seat. The Top Row of the Georgia Dome was rockin'. It was All Auburn, All Family, and All Orange... Our day was GREAT! When the stadium was cleared of the all the South Carolina fans. The Auburn Family started chanting "It's Great to Be an Auburn Tiger"! It was truly a GREAT DAY TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER! As everyone left the Dom

e talks of Glendale could be heard throughout the air. Are you going... are you going... how do we have the money to get there... Glendale was all around us. We just needed the official word on Sunday that Auburn would be playing for the National Championship Game. Well... watch out Glendale The Auburn Tigers are comin' your way. Bud and Jared have two tickets and they can't wait to cheer our Tigers on to VICTORY!!
I have been in the top row too! I was too scared to go down to get a snack so I kept sending Forrest for me. Thanks goodness I didn't have to use the bathroom! You are so brave for scaling that place with little Thomas!
ReplyDelete