JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Friday, December 3, 2010

Thomas Phillips Gladden

I am now officially 21 weeks pregnant with Baby Gladden. It seems like time is flying so quickly the second time around. A second pregnancy is definitely different... less stressing, more diet coke drinking, and yet still very busy chasing a two year old. November 23rd was the big day. It was time to find out if Baby Gladden was Baby Boy or Baby Girl! We were excited and anxious as we were getting ready in the morning. Morris kept giving us this big toothy, head back, laughing kind of grin... like I know something that you do not know yet. They say that children can sense what is going on around them. Well, Morris did know something that Jared and I were not privy to yet. BABY GLADDEN IS A BOY! Our house is excited, especially Morris. He is looking forward to meeting his brother, THOMAS PHILLIPS GLADDEN, in April. Can you imagine the Gladden family: 4 boys (Jared, Morris, Thomas, and Louis)... all I can say is that I better be treated like a queen! I have always loved pink... Pink Kitchen-Aid Mixer, Pink Furniture, Pink Clothes, anything pink was my girly style... Now I am in a house of blue and brown. Things they are a changing at the Gladden House, instead of ballet and tea parties, we are playing in the dirt and loving "football boys". I never would have dreamed that I would have a house full of fun, wild, crazy, BOYS. I guess the phrase, never say never, is true. Morris and Thomas will definitely keep me on my toes.

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! Congratulations :) Can't wait to meet that little handsome guy. I know Morris is soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Boys are such fun! The more the merrier! Morris is so cute! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete