JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Friday, August 24, 2012

Thank You Aldi

Does your town have an Aldi? An Aldi popped up in Gadsden around three years ago. I have friends that run to Aldi all the time to pick up this or that. Me, I'm more of a one stop and get everything kind of girl. But, I kept seeing that everyone on facebook was talking about Aldi.

After I kept complaining about all the facebook posts on Aldi, I finally took the time to read one. I had a light bulb go off in my head...


For Christmas Santa brought Morris and Thomas a bouncy house. Santa paid a pretty penny, but it has been worth every cent. The bouncer is in our playroom upstairs and it got us through all the cold winter months. When I started reading all the facebook Aldi post, guess what I found out...

Aldi had outdoor water bouncers for sale around $150. Now I know that sounds expensive, but if you have ever shopped for a bouncer, you will know this is a steal. I quickly ran over to the Gadsden Aldi: my typical luck... SOLD OUT! It took me two more tries of reading the Aldi flyer, trial and error of running over there, until finally... The Gladden's now own an outside water bouncer/slide.

The boys L..O..V..E.. the slide. They adore having their friends over once a week at night to play on the bouncer. The men watch the children and get wet... the women talk and drink wine... a good time is had by all.


Best investment of the summer... Aldi water slide/bouncer. Thank you Aldi for a great summer toy!


No comments:

Post a Comment