Jared and I were both lucky to have wonderful roommates when we were in college. Many of them, we are still very close with and talk regularly.
Maybe it's funny that I already think about Morris and Thomas' college roommates; that's just me. I always want them to be around boys of like mind, like heart, and like family. It is so comforting to really know who your children will be with when they leave your home for the first time.
Morris found his roommate when he was born. The have been inseparable since they knew what it meant to have a friend. Morris and Miller... Miller and Morris... sometimes I am not sure they know how to function without the other one.
Morris and Miller meeting Aubie for the first time - 8.6.09
I was stressed about Thomas' roommate the entire time I was pregnant. We didn't know of anyone having a boy that had a like minded Auburn heart. Never fret, my college roommate was pregnant and not telling. Thank you Kate and Jonathan for having Xavier. Now Thomas also has a wonderful college roommate.
Yes, I know... Morris and Thomas both have a few years before they head off to Auburn as freshman, but at least I have their roommate problem solved!
No comments:
Post a Comment