JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Monday, January 16, 2012

Tale as Old as Time

Sunday night Jared and I took Morris on an only child outing. Last week I saw a commercial saying Beauty in the Beast would be in 3D for only a week. Morris loves the movie Beauty and the Beast. He tells me exactly what happens scene.by.scene. He goes through when the Beast is a mean Beast, when he changes to a sweet Beast, and then he turns into a Man Beast. It was great to see the movie in 3D. I didn't think the 3D part was nearly as exciting as Lion King. Jared was not impressed with the 3D at all, but we saw Nemo is coming out in 3D this summer. I am sure all the under water activity will be much better in 3D.

Even though the 3D wasn't great, Beauty in the Beast will always be a classic Disney movie. It was a great family night with our big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment