JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Big Boy Car Seat

Thomas and Morris both loved riding in the Maxi-Cosi carrier. It was perfect because it fit into our Quinny stroller. I could take Thomas from car to stroller without waking him up. The carrier had been working well until I hit my breaking point two weeks ago. For two weeks Jared has been out of town for long stretches. I think the carrier was the straw that broke the camels back both literally and figuratively. Thomas is 22 pounds add on the 5-8 pounds that the carrier weighs and this momma's back is TIRED. Last week I ordered Thomas' new car seat, a Britax Advocate CS (just like Morris'). It arrived when Jared was out of town. I couldn't wait for Sunday afternoon... the car seat has finally been placed in my car. Thomas loves riding like a big boy! Most importantly my back is saying thank you...

Taking one last ride in my Maxi-Cosi Carrier


Getting fitted for my new big boy car seat


No comments:

Post a Comment