The mornings are getting a little easier at our house. Thomas is now sleeping through the night. It only took nine months, but I am now pretty confident in saying he sleeps from 7:30pm-6:30am. Yes, we still walk in the room once, maybe twice, when he needs a pacifier or is just a little whinny, but Jared and I have declared that Thomas sleeps through the night.
I think one of the most special times with Morris and Thomas is in the morning. Morris normally wakes up 15 minutes before Thomas. He uses the potty, get his juice, and just starts into his routine. He always asks us if Thomas is awake and when can he go see him. When Thomas starts to move around and whimper, Morris quickly runs to his room. He insist every morning to get in the crib with Morris. They just lay there... giggling, talking, and holding hands.
Morris and Thomas are my sweet, sweet boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment