JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Saturday, January 14, 2012

9 Month Photo Shoot for Thomas

Before I took Thomas to visit Dr. Rutland and Nurse Joan for his nine month check-up, I decided to take a few pictures of Thomas. Taking pictures is HORRIBLE with my boys! The event is always frustrating, I have to pray for a minimum of one good picture, and I always end up discouraged. I was dreading the at-home nine month photo shoot. To my surprise, it turned out perfect. Morris ran to get his camera when I told him we were taking pictures of Thomas. Morris had a blast taking pictures of Thomas. Thomas loved looking into Morris' camera, getting as close as he could, and playing with his brother. The pictures aren't perfect, but the memories from our nine month photo shoot are wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment