Without further discussion this is how my items will sale:
- Tomorrow morning, I will post two new blogs. One post will be focused on Morris' initials (mGt). The other post will be focused on Thomas' initials (tGp). - If your child does not share the same initials, please share my blog with a friend that might be interested or link up your blog at the bottom.
- All of my clothing has been worn. Yet, I take very good care of my clothing. The clothing is always: washed, put to hang dry, and ironed. This procedure happens after every wear. If there is a stain or flaw in the clothing, I will honestly post it below the picture.
- The price listed includes shipping. All items are shipped after the check has arrived to me.
- If you are interested in an item or have questions, please email me (amy4661@hotmail.com)
Please join us and also sell your monogrammed items. There is a link box in the sidebar. Please link up your blog to share your clothing.
Happy Monogram Shopping...
No comments:
Post a Comment