JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 30th and 31st

In April, I celebrated my 30th birthday and Jared celebrated his 31st birthday. 10 years ago I could not have told you what 30 and 31 would look like, but today I can tell you it looks great!

My birthday celebration was a full family day. Mother and I drove to Birmingham to pick up my traditional strawberry birthday cake. The day was followed by soccer practice and family dinner. April 10, 2012 was a perfect day to turn 30.

Jared's 31st birthday followed nine days later. Jared said from my birthday and Thomas' he was on cake overload insisting that we didn't have him a birthday cake. Yet, who celebrates without a cake. Kaki and Morris worked all day making Jared a fun-fetti treat, complete with used birthday numbers from Thomas' first birthday and Morris' third birthday, typical.

Fun Facts We Have Realized In Our Thirties
  • Jared and I have spent half our lives together... We started dating when I was 15.
  • Although we enjoy socializing and being with our friends, 10pm is late enough for us!
  • Two children is more then enough, especially two boys.
  • That I am who I am... I now say this all the time. At 20, I might have cared. Today at 30, take me as I am. I am still working on me, but I am who I am!

Now that I have settle into 30, I never knew that life could be so full... full of laughter, full of children, full of joy!

Here's to 30!


No comments:

Post a Comment