In April, I started golf lessons for the first time with Leslie and Holly. I had held a club many times going onto the golf course with Jared, mom, and dad. But, I had no clue what I was doing. I was mostly just considered the family cart driver.
After two boys, I have decided that ballet recitals are not in my future. It was time to get down to business and learn a sport. My sport, I have decided, will be golf.
We feel lucky that the golf pro in Gadsden is Buster. Buster is a world class golf instructor. We started with the basics and have progressed quickly. Today Leslie and I worked for almost an hour and a half perfecting our swing with our "driver".
Golf has been a great release. We take lessons on Thursday morning with no children around. Just us and the peace of the golf course. We typically head out a minimum of two more times a week to practice.
Jared is so excited about us being a family of golfers. We can't wait until Morris and Thomas learn to play with us!
Striking a pose after our first lesson
No comments:
Post a Comment