- April 8, 2011 - Thomas was born.
- April 10, 2011 - Thomas came home from the hospital
- April 10, 2011 - I turned 29!
- April 11, 2011 - We closed on 114! It is officially sold, yeah. Construction is going full steam ahead at 259.
- April 12, 2011 - Thomas went to his first doctors appointment.
Becoming a Family of Four has been a wonderful and challenging experience. Thomas and Morris are doing great with each other. Morris is a little more rambunctious than I would like, but all things considered, he is handling the change like a champ. Thomas is already sleeping in three hour intervals at night. We know that is not perfect, but it is better then two hour intervals.
Closing on 114 was a huge blessing. Looking back, I do not know how we would show our house with a newborn. We are so excited about the couple moving into 114. They love the house as much as we do and will be amazing neighbors.
I joke with Jared that when most people have a baby they get to lay around in the bed, people bring them the baby to nurse, in general, they are pampered. Not this girl... because we are going full steam ahead at 259, I am busy, busy... I have on my exercise clothes, yes they are tight, but we are moving and shaking to be out of this house by the first of June.
Yes, we are sleep deprived... Yes, we are crazy working on a house... but most of all... Yes, we love our new life!
No comments:
Post a Comment