
Wednesday night was our last outing as a Family of Three. We went to Villa Fiesta to eat with Kaki and Bud and some of their friends. Morris as usual had a great time showing his full personality. - Thursday morning was also a big morning for Morris and Jared. It was Dad's and Donuts at the ELC. All the dad's drop their children off at school. The dad's walk them inside and eat donuts and visit with the other dad's. I always think it is nice for the father's to see the carpool line, classroom, and meet the other children. The normal "mommy activities" are also good for daddy's to experience. - Tomorrow is the big day when we become a Family of Four! The plans are made and I "think" we are ready. As always we have many, many last m

inute jitters, but are excited for what the future holds with Morris and Thomas... Yesterday, I had my final routine appointment with Dr. Knott (Jason). I am dilated to three centimeters and effaced 25%. We wish the effacement was a little further along, but we are very proud of the three centimeters. Morris is spending the night with Grand and Pop tonight to prepare for meeting Thomas. Jared and I will be heading off to the hospital bright and early tomorrow morning at 5am. Please say a prayer for our entire family tomorrow as we become a Family of Four!
Can't wait to see that sweet face! We will be thinking about you here in Louisiana! xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amy! I didn't realize it was already time! We will be praying. Can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDelete