JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday





I know this sounds funny, but I have been preparing for Easter Sunday for months. Yes, you read that correctly, months. Thomas was due on April 14th and with Easter being April 24th, I knew I had to have everything from baskets to outfits planned in advance. As you are reading this, I know that you think I am shallow and do not know that Jesus is the reason that we celebrate Easter. Jesus lives in my heart and we celebrate him everyday. I just wanted to make sure that everything would run seamlessly for my boys on Easter. I did not how much I would be able to help and how much Jared would be doing by himself... Easter went wonderful at the Gladden House. The Easter Bunny worked Saturday night collecting his supplies and placing them in each boys basket. When Morris and Thomas woke up on Sunday morning, they were thrilled. Morris immediately wanted Jared to take him outside to play with his new bubble gun. After a fun hour outside, we started getting Jared and Morris ready for church. Kaki and Bud came over to help us. Jared, Morris, and Bud headed to to church while Kaki let me get ready and held Thomas. In no time, Thomas and I were dressed and ready to meet everyone at the Country Club for lunch. Lunch is not always easy since Morris is normally tired and ready for a nap. TODAY WAS WONDERFUL! Morris ate his lunch, had zero tears, and Thomas only fussed a little... Both boys came home and had a wonderful nap. I am so proud of how our Easter turned out. Jared, Morris, and Bud were able to go to church. Mother, Thomas, and I were able to clean up stress-free. We were all able to meet up for a tasty lunch. Easter was a wonderful day for the Gladdens in Gadsden.

No comments:

Post a Comment