
In Gadsden there is a Chocolate Festival each year. I am not sure why they call it a Chocolate Festival because to me it is more like a "carnival"... funnel cakes, cheap/unsafe amusement park rides, vendors and no chocolate in sight... In true Amy fashion I was adamant about not going to the carnival! Claire called on Friday and said Miller had spotted the carnival rides and could not wait for him and Morris to go "try it out". I told Claire, no, no, no it's not safe and our boys are too young. After a little more prodding... we had made plans for the boys to go to their first carnival. I

heard a statement the other day, you can't hide redneck with long hair... well, our redneck was fully exposed. Now, don't get me wrong, we had on our nice clothes, our hair was fixed, and our boys had on the nicest clothing there, but that doesn't mean that we didn't blend right in with the crowd. We were armed with 20 tickets, juice cups, and two sweaty toddlers. Miller and Morris soaked in every minute of the afternoon. The loved it. Jared and Casey rode the carousel with the boys. We giggled because

the carousel went fast and there was no buckle. They then rode in the jeep bumper cars. They had such a good time playing together. They hold hands and just talk, talk, talk. Morris and Miller are great friends. I love to hear them say... come on Milwah... come on Mawis... they know each other and know that they are friends! At the end of the day, I was glad that Claire laid the peer-pressure on thick. Morris and Miller had a fun filled day at the carnival!
No comments:
Post a Comment