Jump Around... Jump Around... Morris had a great time helping Alex celebrate his third birthday. We have been to the bouncy birthday center plenty of times and Morris has enjoyed it, but has not been enamored! Well... Morris is older and more active... he loved the bouncy place. He jumped and jumped. He was the youngest one there, most of the kids were already three, but you would never have known. He ran from one bouncy house to the next not afraid of any of the slides or climbing up the tall ladders. Jared and I just giggled because he wanted us to watch him. I think Morris was even proud of himself. - The birthday party was very cute with a Thomas the Train theme. Alex wore his special shirt with Thomas on it. All the kids loved the big balloon of Thomas that sang "Happy Birthday". The party was a great day with friends and kids. - After the party, Jared and I said how much we enjoy being around other couples who love each other and love their kids. It was just nice... I hate to sound like that, but some friends are just easy to be around no matter how much you see or talk to them. We had a great Saturday filled with friends, food, and jumping!
Welcome to The Gladdens in Gadsden... We are a family of four (Jared, Amy, Morris, and Thomas), plus our dog, Louis. We rely on our faith in God and our strength in each other to get us through each day. I hope you follow us on our wild journey that we call our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment