JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Monday, January 24, 2011

Gladdens in Gadsden - 2010

Last year I started blogging in January. My goal was to blog for a year and determine how it went. It was perfect, but my goal was never to blog daily. Looking back... I would say that I am pretty proud of myself. I wanted my blog to be like a virtual scrapbook of memories. All the crafting that is involved with making a scrapbook has never been my thing. It takes forever and with my meticulous skills it would take ages. If it wasn't perfect, I wouldn't be happy. But, I love my virtual scrapbook! There are typos, misprints, and I'm sure things that make us sounds crazy... but that is us. After a year of blogging, I decided to make a blog book, The Gladdens in Gadsden 2010. I ordered it at the first of January and it arrived last week. I am so happy with the book. It is about 100 pages and includes everything from our blog. I couldn't have imagined a better "scrapbook" for my family. I look forward to continuing to blog, and the 2011 blog bog!

No comments:

Post a Comment