JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mothers Day Out

Today Morris went to school for the third time. Morris started going to Mothers Day Out once a week in January. This has been a blessing for me. Being able to go to Wal-Mart, folding/ironing clothes, and preparing a meal, are much easier when I have a few hours to hustle without watching Morris like a hawk.* Ready to go to school with his lunch box... Do you think I packed enough food? *

The first two times at Mothers Day Out were rough at best. I would start talking about "school" as soon as Morris got up in the morning. I thought discussing it would make it a more positive experience, wrong! The first two weeks... Morris cried... cried... and cried... except for when it was snack or lunch time.

Today, NO crying... well, to be honest, just a tiny bit when I dropped him off. In carpool line, they told me he was a good, happy boy . That is music to this Momma's ears!

If Morris keeps up this good behavior, he will be going twice a week!



* Waiting on his friends to play with him *

1 comment:

  1. he is adorable. Sam and I really enjoyed the walk today! Let's do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete