Morris woke up Thursday morning with a tiny cough. As the day progressed, the cold got worse. He was coughing, sneezing, and had a runny nose. When we got up Friday, I knew it was time to go to the doctor.
We love our doctor, Dr. Rick. The only sad part is our favorite nurse, Nurse Joan, was out yesterday. Dr. Rick told us that Morris has an ear infection in his right ear. We have not had an ear infection since September 2009.
Morris is still sleeping through the night... but... the days are tough!
We hope Morris will lay down for a great morning nap that will make him feel better. We have a two year old birthday party today. Jared and I have no clue what to do with a two year old... we are going to watch and learn.
Francie is 2
6 years ago
I don't know what to do with a 2-year-old and I've practically got one!
ReplyDeleteI hope Morris is feeling better. Love him...
ReplyDelete