My blogging has suffered for the past few weeks. We have been living life and life is busy right now. Between cheering on our Auburn Tigers, having two sets of pictures made (church and Christmas card), Halloween, and being President of Service Guild... it seems like the little things that I enjoy have slipped through the cracks.
Here's to blogging again. All my entries are post due, but I have to start somewhere.
A few weeks ago (ha, everything was a few weeks ago), we had pictures made for the church directory. I was skeptical that our pictures would even turn out. Our appointment wasn't until 6:30pm and at 6:30 we are in the "witching" hour at our house. We are doing whatever we can do to survive. So dressing the children in church clothes and posing for pictures, did not sound like fun to me.
Much to my surprise the children were perfect and the photographer got fabulous pictures. I was more than pleased.
When I look at these pictures this is how I imagine our life looks from the outside: children hugging one another, big smiles on everyone's face... ha! That is how I IMAGINE it! Truth... life is great, but life is busy with two boys. I am glad I'll have these pictures. When I'm old and in the nursing home, maybe I will forget that I had to chase the boys around the house with a spanking spoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment