
August 22nd was Morris's first day of 2-K. I was a little hesitant and nervous about our first day. Last year ended with a bang... Morris loved Mrs. Mindy and Mrs. TeLeah. Yet, the first of the year was not such a bang... it was more of a fizzle. We struggled everyday and Morris cried many tears. With the help of his teachers, Morris grew to love school. This summer we had a three week break between summer session and fall session. I hoped that Morris had not fallen out of the routine of school. - Monday, August 22nd was a great day! All morning Morris talked about school and all the fun things he was going to do: go down the slide, paint, drink from a big boy cup, and tee-tee the little school potty. I was hopeful that there w

ould be no tears. At 9am, Morris walked into school like he owned the place. He instantly was drawn to his new teachers Mrs. Erica and Miss. Kaci. - We are now three weeks into school and things are still going smoothly. Morris loves to play with Charlie, Miller, McKenzie, Julia, and Will (these are just some of his favorites). Everyday he exits the car all smiles and gets back in tired, but happy. - When school was not going well

, mother encouraged me to keep praying... God give me the strength to drop Morris off. I know school is where he is supposed to be. Let him find peace and have a good day. - I continue to pray this everyday as Morris goes to school. I pray that God places the right teachers in Morris's life that will nurture him, teach him, and most importantly love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment