Thomas made his debut on The Plains for Auburn versus Utah State. It took me all week to pack for Thomas to travel with us. It has been two years since Morris was a baby and he never went to a game this young. Oh the packing... my car was packed to the max: exersaucer, bumbo, diapers, bottles... how quickly I had forgotten all the gear it takes for a baby, but it was gameday and we wouldn't dream of leaving Thomas behind. - Thomas did amazing in Auburn. Thursday night was a little rough. He had me up at 2am, 4am, and 5am. Friday and Saturday night went amazingly well. HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Thomas is just not a wonderful sleeper so this was great. - Thomas did not go to the Utah State game. The game was at 11am and it was 95 degrees in Auburn. When the temperature in 95 outside the stadium, that means it is about 105 inside the stadium. I just was not going to put Thomas through that torture. Thomas and I stayed at the condo and watched Auburn on television in the air conditioning. Mississippi State was a different scenario. It was our SEC West opener and Thomas said he was ready to go ha, more like Jared and I both wanted to see the game. Jared loaded Thomas up in the Baby Bjorn and we were off to watch the tigers play. Even though the weather man said it was high 70's, low 80's, it was still too hot for Thomas. He stayed for the first quarter and a half and then I took him back. Thomas loved the crowd, the cheering, the noise did not seem to bother him. I can tell that Thomas is quickly becoming an Auburn Boy like Morris. He can't wait until Auburn takes on Clemson Saturday... WAR EAGLE from our tiny tiger!
Welcome to The Gladdens in Gadsden... We are a family of four (Jared, Amy, Morris, and Thomas), plus our dog, Louis. We rely on our faith in God and our strength in each other to get us through each day. I hope you follow us on our wild journey that we call our life.
I have to say that is the most precious little picture, even if everyone is in orange and blue!
ReplyDelete