
I had a great time this weekend in Auburn with three wonderful friends: Allie, Amanda, and Caroline. Amanda was so kind to host us at the Moores Mill Country Club for drinks and dinner. There was tons of laughing, story telling, and catching up. We all get to chat regularly on the phone, through email, and facebook, but we don't always get to sit face to face since we are in Atlanta, Auburn, and Gadsden. Amanda is having her first baby, a boy, Fisher, in January, so we knew it was a must to get all the details. - After college, life sends everyone in a thousand different directions. Your friendships change and evolve. You never know which friends will stay for a lifetime and who will fade away. I am glad to say that I met Allie, Amanda, and Caroline at Auburn in the AOII dorm, Toomer's Hall. Our friendship has definitely changed over time, but it is a great friendship. They are three girls that I am proud to call friends and sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment