
Our family has been busy. Not a bad busy, but a wonderful, fun, summer time kind of busy. The weekend started with a bang! Morris had a fever virus. On Friday night, his fever got up to 103. We were all up bright and early headed to see our favorite doctor, Dr. Rutland. Dr. Rutland was at the hospital doing rounds... ugh, but, we did see a doctor that we liked. He confirmed that Morris did have a fever virus. We gave him medicine all day and finally he was a little better. We made a decision to let him stay with Grand and Pop while Jared and I went to Serendipity. Morris was so excited when Grand and Pop arrived. I think he was ready for a little "vacation". Jared and I were just ready for a full nights sleep. We had a great time at Serendipity. We enjoyed visiting with some of our great friends. It was a nice night out. I always look forward to Serendipity because it means Jared gets to wear his white dinner jacket. He looks so handsome in it. After a long Saturday night, Morris seemed to feel better on Sunday. Well... by Monday, we all had a cold. We were up all night Tuesday night. I mean all night! Jared, Morris, and I were all exhausted on Wednesday. I told Jared it seems like we have been fighting off colds, fevers, and vomit since Riverfest about three weeks ago. I am ready for our entire family to be well!
No comments:
Post a Comment