JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kellie Pickler


Drumroll... Saturday was the big night Jared and I were supposed to meet Kellie Pickler. I was so excited. Most of my friends have laughed at me, but it didn't stop my enthusiasm. Well... Saturday was not what I had expected. Jared caught a 24 hours virus around lunch. We took Morris to the pool that morning and Jared came back not feeling so well. I was very mad at Jared for ruining my Kellie experience. How dare he get a virus? We quickly called in backup and took Morris to my mom and dad's so that he would not get the virus. My dad volunteered to go with me to meet Kellie. The night was hot, humid, and muggy; even for Alabama, it was stifling. We waited around for almost two hours before Kellie was ready for her "Meet and Greet". I hate to say it, but I was disappointed. About 10 minutes before she came out to meet us, her "people" walked out and announced that Kellie would not sign autographs and no personal camera's were to be used. I thought... Well then what are we doing here... Needless to say, she was kind. When we met her, it was just not the experience I thought it would be. I guess I had imagined we would sit down and talk like old friends, ha... I have a lot to learn in the celebrity area... All ended well meeting Kellie, but the night did not end so well. Dad and I quickly rushed home around 8:30... I also had the virus!

No comments:

Post a Comment