JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chores

Over the weekend, Jared and Morris had some house chores they needed to accomplish. Jared wanted to wash the Jeep. I also needed Jared to wash out the diaper champ. I was completely unavailable to help with either job. I had two showers to attend, one wedding and one baby. I was excited to attend both events since that meant I would not have to help with chores... Jared decide that Morris could help with both activities. He stripped him down to his diaper and Keens and off they went. (Between the jorts and walking around outside in his diaper, we are a true redneck family.) Morris loved splashing in the water and rinsing the Jeep. Jared said Morris flipped the bucket of soap over two times just playing. Morris would soap up the sponge and hand it to Jared for him to wash. They were a true duo. When I arrived home, Morris, the concrete, the grass, everything was soaking wet. Jared and Morris had a blast washing the car and diaper champ. Morris adores playing in the water and loved spending time with his daddy on Father's Day Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment