2 months... that seems like a really long time when you are raising two wild boys...
2 months have passed since my last blog. Our life has been wonderfully crazy, hectic, loving, and amazing over those past two months. We have been up to so much!
I have so many memories to write about that it is hard for me to find where to start.
I think the best place for me to start is my iPhone. My phone captures my life daily from taking quick snippets to send Jared or posting on Instagram. Who knows what I did before my iPhone. The pictures from my phone will provide a teaser of what is to come. I hope you are ready for all the memories we have captured over the past 60 days!
Thomas getting his teeth cleaned for the first time. Dr. Gordon says start 'em young and train 'em up. Thomas had great looking teeth... no cavities or issues!
Jared and I heading out to eat Valentine's dinner!
It's drill and skill here at the Gladden house. Poor boys have to suffer through their momma being an ex-teacher. We are going to learn to write our letters if it's the last thing we do, ha!
Sweet, sweet Bud! I couldn't ask for a better daddy. Last year he started a new Valentine's tradition. Dunkin' Donuts makes heart shaped donuts for one day out of the year. Leave it to daddy to travel all over the South to find us those donuts. We love a sweet treat.
"I'm leavin' on a jet plane..." Any guesses based off my shirt where I'm headed?
*Thank you Katie Holland for helping me find our beloved shirts. *
We have arrived. Looking over our balcony at the most magical place on Earth... DISNEY!
Two Peter Pans exhausted after an early morning plane ride and all the stimulation of Disney!
Oh yeah... that's right... 48 pounds worth of dirty clothes! They weighed it twice to make sure it wasn't over 50!
My sweet, dirt lovin', mud ridin', boot wearin', shovel carryin', always explorin' boys!
Don't be jealous! Daddy and I met Kelly Pickler back in 2011 at Riverfest. I was so excited. If only she'd have known, I had a horrible stomach virus. Oops, hope she didn't catch it.
That's our man sized bat bag. Morris is a full fledged t-ball player. Who knew that t-ball had so much gear? We may be eating rice and beans forever to pay for t-ball.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
Thomas is obsessed with Louis. Louis is okay with Thomas. Morris and Louis mostly dislike each other. Morris and Thomas have a deep love for each other. Louis, well, he mostly just loves me.
No comments:
Post a Comment