JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Open Season

Birthday Season is officially open for us. Every year in July, I know that it is coming. Sweet Lilly always kicks us off the first week in July and we go, go, go until Morris' birthday on December 26th. Birthday Season quickly reopens for the months of April and May.

It seems silly to write about "birthday season", but it feels like we have a birthday every few weeks. Morris loves it!!! He dons his birthday outfit and we are off. Morris loves a party, just tell him there is cake and he is ready to celebrate!

In the past two weeks, we have celebrated Lilly and Geer's birthday. I had Thomas at Lilly's birthday and forgot to take a single picture. Jared kept Thomas for Geer's birthday and I did much better. All of our friends take so much effort in planning a special afternoon for the kids. We always enjoy every party visiting with friends and celebrating. We can't wait to attend all our friends birthday celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment