JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Monday, July 9, 2012

Family of Golfers

I started my golf lessons back in the spring. Leslie and I have been taking for around three months. I wasn't exactly sure how golf was going to turn out, but I decided that I had to learn. With two boys, it was time to become good at a sport.

Well, good might be an overstatement. I am working on becoming acceptable, decent, anything in the average range. I take my weekly lessons, go out and hit balls at the driving range, and play a round of golf here and there. I would say there is still tons of work to be done. Golf is not as easy as they make it look on television.
Jared loves to play golf and I know that it is a lifelong sport that Morris and Thomas will also enjoy. Morris loves to go out and play nine holes of golf with us. We laugh because when we ask him what is favorite part was, he loudly announces that it was mommy hitting her ball in the water. Oh well, at least he is proud of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment