Over the past two weeks, we have had reason to celebrate at the Gladden House.
Father's Day is always such a special event. Honoring and celebrating the men who have loved us, raised us, and mean so very much to us makes for a wonderful occasion. Our Father's Day was spent like many other Sundays: going to church, napping, swimming at the pool, eating a pizza dinner with Bud and Kaki: normal activities that seemed more special on Father's Day.
Happy Father's Day Jared, Bud, and Pop!
The grand hurrah of the week was Thomas is finally finished with his bottle. I know, I know, we should have finished our bottle at 12 months. Oh well, at 14 months we have said goodbye to our last bottle. Thomas only had a night bottle at bedtime. I always feel like the 8pm bottle is the hardest to drop. After three nights of a bottle with water instead of formula, Thomas was good to go. We love our sweet Baby T! Now that the bottle is gone, it officially feels like he is not a baby anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment