JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Friday, April 6, 2012

Dinomites Take Two

Since our first Dinomite soccer game, Morris has practiced two more times and played in one more game. Dinomite Take Two was a more successful venture. Morris was interested in the game, followed the ball, and best of all there has been ZERO crying. Now, don't get me wrong, we still have our same problems: not following directions and not paying attention. I told Jared the frustrating part is that Morris is athletic and knows what to do. If he would just listen, he would be successful. Oh well, Morris thought he did great and that is what it's all about.

Enjoy Take Two...

Jared and Morris having their pre-game pep talk.
Morris, Miller, and Charlie just hanging out before the game. I am sure they were supposed to be listing to Coach Bill. Notice our crew... chillaxing!
Let's get this game started. Go Blue
Coach Bill asked Morris and Miller which one of them wanted to kick the ball in from the sideline. They quickly held hands and ran off together to kick the ball. Coach Bill tried to tell them only one could kick. I think they understood that, but just need to hold hands for moral support.
Look at our cute athletic Morris running.
Hey dad... look at me. I am not the one crying and having to be held.
Go Blue Dinomites! We made it through the game without crying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment