JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day is always a wonderful and special day. I do not think I realized until I was a mother how great this day is. When you are a child, you say Happy Mother's Day and give your mother a kind card. When you have your own children, you realize how much you cherish your mother and all she does for you. I know that I am so lucky to have my mother in my life and my boys would agree 100% how special their Kaki is to them.



Mother's Day was relaxing and low key this year. Since I haven't taken Thomas to church yet, we were lazy and didn't even dress up. I had a wonderful day with my four boys (Jared, Morris, Thomas, and Louis) and of course with my own special momma.


What I loved Mother's Day 2011...
Our family on Mother's Day, May 8, 2011. This is us... casual clothes, curly-haired Amy, Morris not smiling, Thomas fussing... this is our life and we love it!
Posing with my Mother's Day surprise...
I adore pale pink. I have loved it for many years. It seems funny that I am surrounded by all boys, but my love for pink has not wavered. Pale pink peonies from our new house, 259.

No comments:

Post a Comment