JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Roast

Yummy... Yummy... My close friends know that I cook all the time. I would say that the majority of the time it turns out pretty tasty. Everything I cook is easy, quick cooking... nothing fancy and nothing too hard.

The other day I read a recipe for a roast that sounded delicious. About 5 ingredients and a crockpot are two things that catch my attention. I made the roast last night and it was delicious. I'm not much of a recipe blogger, but here it is... Let me know what you think...

Crock Pot Roast

Ingredients:
Sirloin Roast (You can use a cheaper cut of meat, but sirloin is delicious)
1 package dry Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
1 package McCormick Aux jus Gravy Mix
1 stick of butter
4-5 peperocini peppers (These are the peppers that come in the pizza box with a Papa John's pizza, if you are unsure what to buy.)

Directions:
1. Place roast in crockpot on low
2. Sprinkle ranch mix and McCormick mix on top of roast
3. Place the stick of butter on top of the roast
4. Place 4-5 peperocini peppers on top of the roast
5. Cook for 8 hours on low

Enjoy... I hope you love it as much as my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment