JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween at the ELC

Morris is a puppy dog for Halloween this year. He loves to say trick or treat, Happy Halloween, and woof-woof. Most importantly, he loves to hold out his treat bag for a piece of candy. I know he is our child, but Morris is the cutest puppy I have ever seen. - Morris has been going through a rough patch at the Early Learning Center (ELC). He has always talked about school and enjoyed going. This past month, he started crying and asking for mommy at school. To say the least, he has big puppy dog tears at school. He was afraid the entire time that I was about to leave him. I finally talked Morris into sitting for the class picture. He sat beside two of his best friends: Buzz Lightyear (Charlie) and Bat Girl (Alice). The mothers giggled as we looked at the pictures. All three of them have a pout and don't look too happy. Once we started "trick or treating", all was well and the three of them were excited about the candy. The mothers had a great time walking around and enjoying the day. When I left, Morris was tear filled and sad again. Hopefully, Morris will start to enjoy school again. He is going through a phase of neediness...

1 comment: