JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day... Some women get flowers, some women get candy, some women... Well, I am not those women... For Mother's Day, I got something I had wanted for months... backstage passes to meet Kellie Pickler. Ha, I know that many of you are laughing. Kellie and I have had a long relationship. When she was on American Idol, I loved her. Yes, I agree with everyone that she is not the best singer in Nashville. I enjoy her fun personality and honesty. Last year she performed in Auburn. Her concert did not start until 10. We had Morris and he could not make it that late. Her tour bus was parked near us and I "stalked" the bus hoping to meet her. I lingered for a few minutes without any luck. Well, not this time... When Kellie comes to Gadsden, I will meet her. I better start working on my outfit. Thanks Jared for an amazing surprise. After my big Kellie surprise, I had a wonderful day with my boys. We went to church, ate lunch, and played at the park. Jared even treated me to some wonderful surprises. He did the Wal-Mart shopping and ironing. I stayed at home and watched some recorded programs on BRAVO. What more could a girl ask for? I had a beautiful Mother's Day with my boys who love me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment