JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kindermusik

Hop up my baby... three in a row... Wednesday is a great day at our house. Morris and I go to Kindermusik with many of our friends. When we first started going to Kindermusik, it was much like Mother's Day Out... tons of tears. After a few classes, Morris now has tons of smiles. He giggles and crawls around. I can see that he is recognizing the adults, kids, and music. Since all the kids are more comfortable at music, they crawl around with one another and smile. How they act is so cute. They play with a drum, musical eggs, scarfs, musical balls, and most of all they love playing with their teacher, Miss Kelly. As you can imagine they all love the balls and eggs. Today they even got to take their egg home. Morris had his best day at Kindermusik today... After Kindermusik, the most important thing happens... lunch with the moms. All of us in Kindermusik are friends, even the teacher, Kelly, is one of our friends. Kindermusik is in the same building as one of our favorite lunch spots. We just make reservations and have lunch time each Wednesday. Imagine our table... 5 adults, 3 high chairs, and 1 baby in a carrier... it makes for an interesting lunch. Getting to visit and laugh with other girls my age helps make everything better. We love laughing at everyone's crazy days and helping each other when we have a "crisis". Even though Morris is having a lot of fun at Kindermusik, I think I am having as much fun visiting with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It's always great to read about the friendships and encouragement that can be formed in a Kindermusik or other Mommy-and-me class! It's such a relief when you realize that your not alone in your parenting struggles. :)

    ReplyDelete