
What did Lionel Richie mean when he sang, "Easy Like Sunday Morning"... He obviously was not at our house on Sunday Morning... Ha, Sunday morning is NOT easy! Jared and I love to attend church on Sunday. We both grew up always attending church. The calm of this world you experience on Sunday when you learn about God is a value we are already working to instill in Morris. Yet, that does not make getting ready for church any easier. Our morning started at 4 AM. Yes, that is right, 4 AM. Morris was ready to play and go to church early this morning. Part of the Sunday morning rush, is that Jared has to handle Morris and Louis. I cannot get ready for church on time and feed Morris, feed Louis, change diapers, pack a diaper bag... as we all know, the list goes on and on... Therefore, Jared has taken over Sunday morning duties so that I can look respectable at church. Jared does a wonderful job. I never doubt Jared's abilities, but sometimes he does things a little different than me. For example:
- This morning Jared fed Morris breakfast with Louis in is his lap.
- Morris dropped yogurt off his spoon. Louis licked it off the table.
- While Jared is not looking, Louis licks yogurt off the spoon Morris is using.
- While Jared is bathing, Morris plays with the toilet lid opening and closing it, he cleans out the bathroom trash, he unravels the toilet paper, and cleans hair out of a hairbrush. Morris was happy playing with all the off limit toys.
Jared did get Morris ready and only asked me for help a few times. Jared is an amazing husband. Thank goodness for him or we would never make it to church.
I'm so happy to see pictures of Louis! We miss him (and y'all!)
ReplyDeleteHave Chad and Jared been swapping secrets??? Sounds a lot like our Sunday mornings!Hahaha!
ReplyDelete