JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friendships

Friendships are funny. No matter if you are old or young, friends are wonderful. They come in cycles going up and down. They also have to be managed just like your marriage. Once you find a true friend, they are invaluable. They are a friend for life.





Is it funny to think that Morris may have already found a lifelong friend? I really don't think so.... some of mine and Jared's best friends are friends that we have had since a young age.


Morris has found his lifelong friend, Miller. MG and MW are inseparable. They get in messes together, they are always looking for each other, and most of all they love each other.


Since the Gladden's and Wigley's have been busy moving, we have been swapping and helping with children. They have enjoyed riding the horse (fake horse) at El Tapatio, doing yard work, riding the four-wheelers, and going on wagon rides.


To sum it up... M and M are a complete mess...

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am so happy we have the Gladden's as our friends! Our boys really are BFF. I wish I would have counted how many times MW asked where MG was this weekend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete