JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning... While I was making the bed the other day, Morris decided it was time to get started on our spring cleaning! As you can imagine, I would not have picked my well organized shoe collection to start the process. My shoes are organized, very organized. Each box is labeled and the shoes are organized by seasons. Yes, I adore shoes. Morris, being a boy, decided that I had too many shoes... I think Jared may have coached him to start the cleaning... Morris quickly unloaded every pair. He would toss the shoes out of the closet and play with the paper and boxes. Morris had a great time spring cleaning. I, on the other hand, had a torturous task of matching all shoes and placing them back into the correct boxes. The Gladdens in Gadsden have completed Spring Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment